The film industry in one place - Articles, Reviews, trailers and hype!

Saturday 28 February 2015

Crowdfund This! Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs Wants To Make STOLEN

When we at TwitchFilm were all making our 2014 year-end lists, I put an item in mine about Rhymes for Young Ghouls, and in particular about its lead actress Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs. About her, I wrote:"...the story introduces Aila, played fantastically by Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs, and she turned out to be the single protagonist I cheered for the most in 2014." (...) "She's a standout talent, and I hope we'll be seeing her a lot more often in the future." (...) "...after seeing Rhymes For Young Ghouls I'd already pay just to watch her read a phonebook." Well, apparently it's time to pull my wallet and put my money where my mouth is, as Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs has launched a KickStarter campaign to fund the...

[Read the whole post on twitchfilm.com...]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Cinenus | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com