The film industry in one place - Articles, Reviews, trailers and hype!

Thursday 16 April 2015

Stunning New Trailer for STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS!

stunning-new-trailer-for-star-wars-the-force-awakens

The new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens just screened at Star Wars Celebration, and the fans in attendance went absolutely crazy! The trailer is now online for you to watch, and it's seriously one of the greatest and most exciting things that I've seen in a long time.


I've never been moved by a trailer like this before, but I literally broke down in tears as I watched this it unfold before my eyes. I'm still wiping away the tears from my eyes, and the snot from my nose as I write this. It blew away my expectations!


Watch it now, and let us know what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Cinenus | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com